Why do we have a flu season each year? In the Fall and Winter Seasons the weather becomes cooler causing people to bundle up their bodies, close the windows and drapes in their homes and stop going outside into the fresh cleansing air. All these actions allow the system to become clogged up with waste.
Our bodies and or our homes need circulation of the fresh cleansing air to prevent the germs and bacteria from getting a foothold.
The Holiday season with all its special treats (sugar) add to the mess by clogging up our immune systems. So a perfect recipe for the flu season comes around every fall and winter. All the emotional drama of the holiday season along with the sweet rich food aids in weakening our immune systems. Added to our tightly closed up homes, and lack of sunshine to purify our surroundings and the germs, viruses , and bacteria are allowing to grow.
Infectious Diseases; the Preventive Program
- When possible air out your living quarters.
- Open the curtains let the sunshine in to purify your rooms.
- On the warmer days open the windows if possible to let fresh air circulate for a few minutes. In very cold areas I understand this is not an easy thing to do.
- Keep your body clean with a daily bath.
- Change your bed sheets on a regular weekly schedule.
During the Fall and winter months I would suggest the following:
- Vit C. 3000 mg time release at least once a day.
- Echinacea 1 oz each day for 4 days each week.
- When everyone around is trying to get sick add the Super-tonic or Herbal Antibiotic to your daily routine. These two formula are all about Garlic.
When you are concerned you have been infected here is a good program to follow:
- 1 oz Each day Echinacea 4 to 6 days each week
- 1 tablespoon Super tonic 3 times a day
- 3000 mg Vit C twice a day
- **Infectious Diseases add 1 dropper full of Lobelia every 2 or 3 hours. (waking hours)