Emergency Herbal Treatment for a Gallbladder Attack
- Stop eating all food immediately which is a good idea with any acute illness. Take 1 teaspoon of Digestive Tonic and 1 teaspoon of the L/P Formula in an ounce of warm water immediately.
- When the pain has subsided a bit, give yourself a high enema, relax, take an hour to do it.
- For any spasmodic pain or cramping in the liver take an additional Teaspoon of the Digestive Tonic and LP Formula you can also add 1/2 to 1 dropperful of Lobelia in an ounce of water.
If an Enema is not a option you can quickly clear the bowel with a Vitamin C flush or a Prune Juice Flush. Follow link for Directions: https://daradietz.me/2022/05/24/clearing-the-bowels/
Once the bowels have been cleared you will need to Prepare and Drink an ELF (Emergency Liver Flush). In an emergency fresh apple-lemon juice is preferred, but any juice will work. this Flush is best done between 6pm and 10pm, but can be done anytime during the day in an emergency.
Directions for doing an ELF:
Throughout the evening the following tips will be a comfort and aid the process of clearing the gallbladder
- Lie on your RIGHT side with a hot pack over your liver, Caster Oil packs over the liver are very beneficial as is hot and cold hydrotherapy.
- Throughout the evening as needed drink 2 cups of hot, STRONG Detox Tea with 1 teaspoon L/P Formula in each cup.
The patient should than immediately start using the 5 Day Cleansing and Detoxification Program for the liver. Remember, a gallbladder attack should be a wakeup call to change a person’s lifestyle to a liver friendly one.